NIH Research Festival is Back!
BY DIANA GOMEZ, OD
Join us for the return of the NIH Research Festival, which has been on hiatus for the last three years. We have an entire week of activities lined up as a celebration of intramural research, from September 18 to 22. All activities are in or around Building 10.
- September 18: NIH Resource Information Fair
- September 18–19: poster sessions, concurrent workshops, and early-career investigator lectures
- September 19: Green Labs Fair
- September 20: WALS G. Burroughs Mider Lecture featuring Dale Sandler, NIEHS
- September 20–21: Vendor exhibits and workshops
- September 21: National Academy of Science mini-symposium
- September 22: Philip Chen Technology Transfer Lecture featuring Carlos Zarate, NIMH
See the full schedule at https://researchfestival.nih.gov.
This page was last updated on Thursday, September 7, 2023