NIH Intramural Research Program
Welcome to the IRP
The Intramural Research Program (IRP) is the internal research program of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), known for its synergistic approach to biomedical science. We invite you to explore the possibilities.
Research in Action
Learn about our researchers, their goals, achievements, inspirational moments, and most of all, why they are passionate about the research they do here.
- PodcastBreaking Through the Blood-Brain Barrier
- SciBitesSearching for Sugar-Loving Antibodies
- BlogThe Heartache of Discrimination
- BlogNIH Mourns the Passing of Dilys Parry
- BlogRelieving Immunotherapy's Side Effects
- BlogEric Green Elected to NAM
- BlogBrain Pathway Amplifies Pain After Injury
- BlogDelivering on Maternal Health
- BlogMichael Chiang Elected to NAM
In the News
Calendar of Events