NIH Intramural Research Program
Welcome to the IRP
The Intramural Research Program (IRP) is the internal research program of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), known for its synergistic approach to biomedical science. We invite you to explore the possibilities.
Research in Action
Learn about our researchers, their goals, achievements, inspirational moments, and most of all, why they are passionate about the research they do here.
- SciBitesPiecing Together a Chemical Puzzle
- PodcastOn the Pulse of Compulsive Behaviors
- BlogTaming Inflammation in the Intestines
- BlogNIH Mourns the Passing of S. Perwez Hussain
- BlogPostdoc Profile: Where the Climate Meets Community Health
- BlogSeeking Antibiotic Alternatives to Annihilate Infections
- SciBitesSearching for Sugar-Loving Antibodies
- BlogAntibody Assault Shows Promise Against Dormant HIV
- BlogIRP Researchers Win Parkinson's Prize
In the News
Calendar of Events