NIH Graduate Student Research Symposium
The 20th annual NIH Graduate Student Research Symposium is the premier event for NIH graduate students to showcase their research to the NIH community. All graduate students performing their Ph.D. dissertation research within the NIH Intramural Research Program are highly encouraged to present, and all members of the NIH community are invited to attend.
We're excited to be back fully in person for our 20th Symposium. Join us for this exciting event and meet the faces of tomorrow's science.
- Poster presentations on the dissertation research of NIH graduate students.
- Oral presentations by current NIH graduate students selected based on their abstract submission.
- An elevator pitch competition by NIH Graduate Students.
- The NIH Graduate Student Research Awards (NGSRA) - travel/educational awards presented to the top poster presenters, judged by NIH Postdoctoral fellows, Staff Scientists, and Staff Clinicians. One of these awards is reserved exclusively for a poster submitted in the "New Proposal" category.
- Graduation ceremony honoring students who have recently defended their dissertations.
- Presentation of the annual Graduate Partners Program (GPP) Outstanding Mentor Awards.
This page was last updated on Friday, December 1, 2023